Our client, a Data Visualisation software company, are looking for an experienced Marketing professional who is interested in owning their appearance on Google.
We are looking for a marketer with a specialist understanding of and experience in Search Engine Optimization and who will continuously optimise and identify new opportunities to break through in new and existing key words/terms, both organically and paid.
Hours per week
Commission based + salary
Online training Provided
Work From Home option
- Establish and drive effective, multi-channel communications strategies
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions
- Prepare and manage all communications material i.e. craft and send regular newsletters with practice updates
- Communication (and dissemination of) strategies/messages from & to senior leadership
- Plan interviews/testimonials and design, plan and organize initiatives and events
- 4+ years’ experience in SEO with exposure to PPC in B2B organisations, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record of building and executing SEO strategies
- Examples of writing that have helped your SEO efforts
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads (certification is desirable but not essential)